homestead - Re: [Homestead] [BULK] Re: Poison plates?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [BULK] Re: Poison plates?
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:03:37 -0800

Don't stick them in the microwave. They do offgas and I don't remember what it is they create. That chemistry class was a long time ago <g> Ah, not in the dark ages, but one I took for fun about 20 years ago, before someone decides microwave ovens weren't around then.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <eureka AT hctc.net>

Thanks for the reassurance, James. I just remember all the
fork and knife scrapes on those plates as they aged, and
imagine all those little pieces going down with the
food.--Sage