homestead - Re: [Homestead] City farming - urban farm

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] City farming - urban farm
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:38:02 -0400

On dial up videos are almost as long to download as youtube!
This guy is great. A bus load of teens & adults from Greene County went up
to visit his set up. I have seen the video that one of the group took during
the tour. This man is awesome, but at my age a trip from TN to WI with a
bunch of teens is not something I could endure.<G> One of the things that
fascinated me was the veggie aquaphonics that he does with fish in the tanks
that are used for food too.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6