homestead - [Homestead] McCain does the right thing

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] McCain does the right thing
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:54:46 -0400

For all of you that think I'm tied at the hip to Obama, here is a
positive on McCain.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/10/mccain.crowd/index.html

I've been watching the rage in people at his and Palin's events and
wondering if they were going to start calling it out and disagreeing
with some of the inappropriate comments, ("off with his head",
"liar"). I'm glad to see that yesterday he started to do that.

There is a point that these candidates need to prepare followers for
what would happen if they lose the election. BOTH SIDES. I'm glad to
see some of that coming out now.

Rob - Va

  • [Homestead] McCain does the right thing, Robert Walton, 10/11/2008