homestead - Re: [Homestead] Destruction of America from within

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Destruction of America from within
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:24:35 EDT

> >Right now it looks like conservative ideas--
> deregulation and socializing big business--are destroying our economy.
> Right now, after eight years of a conservative in the Oval Office, we
> at each other's throats with hateful words.

In last night's debate McCain did address what I said he must. But, alas, I
think it was a flop. That is, most people are duped, as is reflected above,
that it was Republicans who pushed for housing and lending deregulation. No,
it was the Democrats and such liberal organizations as ACORN. And we are
about
to elect more of the same.

Here's the lesson. I hear the likes of Kunstler and several on this list
bandy about the slogan "Republicans, the party that wrecked America" when all
the
evidence points to the Democrats, such liberal organizations as ACORN, of
which Obama is the living personification. It's because it doesn't matter
what
the facts are, it's who's in office at the the time .... period.

The current financial dead-fall cannot be "fixed". Just today's panic rate
cut shows that. It created a financial flash in the pan, flautulence in a
hurricane, and then the indices started their implacable march downward
again.
When Obama gets into office, which right now is the more likely, all the past
will be forgotten, just as it is being forgotten now, and HE will be the
cause
of every woe and ill.

Bring it on. </HTML>