homestead - Re: [Homestead] Parties 1,2 and 3, was Reading the bailout bill

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Parties 1,2 and 3, was Reading the bailout bill
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:22:44 -0400

Absolutely. We have meddled over there for decades.
Sometimes, we just need to stop trying to fix problems and let them fix themselves...and hence we are back to voting no on the bailout...

Lynda wrote:
Well, actually, if the Sr. Schwartzkopf hadn't conceived of and trained the Black Guard, we wouldn't have even half the trouble we have in the Middle East right now and that goes back well before BCB (Bush/Clinton/Bush).

Obviously some of us are making the Congress-boobs nervous since both the No Choice candidates are all for pumping UP NCLB! Both talk about making it stronger, making it tougher, giving it more money.