homestead - Re: [Homestead] [BULK] Re: Appearances

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [BULK] Re: Appearances
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:10:34 -0700 (PDT)

I did not know the origins of Monopoly. I do know that France is quite
fashion oriented today , and for most of modern European history. I do not
for see a true Terror, not for the leisure class. My people will be the
people hurt.

I see no Robespierre, ................

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty"