homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gov't - GPS - No warrant

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gov't - GPS - No warrant
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:12:53 -0700 (PDT)

James, I'm answering this on the list though it came directly (I believe by
accident ) to me.

No matter what the justices say about the constitution, I have a right of
self-knowledge to travel anywhere with any kind of currency I please. My
right of self knowledge shall not be infringed ;.) .bobford

p.s. If 'I had a $100,000 cash, I wouldn't be in the car, I'd be in a motel
room with three .......nevermind ....bobf

p.s. again .. though I am not a goldbug, myself, I do know of one deal that
was made with gold before '74. 'involved a piece of land. I have no clue how
gold was valued on the underground market, though .....bobf