homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fw: $85 Billion - THE BEST YET ...

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fw: $85 Billion - THE BEST YET ...
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:20:05 -0500

On Sep 25, 2008, at 7:11 AM, Jeanne Driese wrote:

And remember, The Family plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because $25.5 Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam.
Ahhh...I feel so much better getting that off my chest..."

If either candidate hears of this . . . .

Too bad that money doesn't exist.

This current bailout circus is a condition where the debate between unfettered private business and government enterprises really needs to be reexamined.

I presume others also noted how Bush had the same look on his face last night as when told of the Twin Towers trajedy. Deer in headlights.