homestead - Re: [Homestead] The News

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The News
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:47:05 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know what my problem is, but I definitely have one.  Lately, I can't
seem to type correctly.  I substitute words, like 'out' for ought.
Spellchecker doesn't catch that, and lately I've been doing that a lot.  Is
that Alzheimers?  A tumor?

The reason I am tagging onto my own post is because I forgot the punchline
for the whole thing...
The winner,,,,,
The most surprising news of the day:  Clay Aiken is gay.  I would have never
guessed. ;)
Woo hoo! He came out!

Akka B, still pondering the breast milk ice cream thing...