homestead - Re: [Homestead] Apology

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Apology
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:48:33 -0700 (PDT)

My dear friend Rob, thank you.  I had taken it personally, as you know, and
was upset for a while.  Now I am in tears because I love you so much.  You've
always been like a brother to me, and that is about the nicest apology I have
ever received.  It is truly a reflection of your character and strength.
I'm seriously verklempt.  ((((Rob))))

Akka B, hoping that one day I will be able to meet Rob in person