homestead - Re: [Homestead] Reply to Rob Va

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Reply to Rob Va
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 22:23:22 -0400

Johnny Rollins,

I'm not touchy today. It's just I'd backed off the political threads a
bit and was posting about castrating pigs and that turned to guineas.
Then I get this post from you out of the blue about lipstick on
guineas and Obama. If you want to reply to political posts, do it on
the political thread.

I've never asked anyone to agree with me on politics. It's just email
and you can be filtered so it's not like I'm in Scottsboro there with
you. The only thing I can say that you have wrong is who I respect. I
have a very high degree of respect for people on this list that don't
share my views.

BTW, I'm a Southern, gun toting, religious, hunter, too. I don't fish,
never liked it. 'Nuff said.

Rob - Va