homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rare Vijing-era shield found...

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rare Vijing-era shield found...
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 00:22:27 EDT

Ahhh...
You have jogged my memory - and my conscience.
Before I go to bed tonight I will set out a plate of manageable cookie
crumbs, accompanied by an assortment of tiny cubes of cheeses and rubiks.
Truthfully (Rubik's Cubes aside), I feel sometimes that the outside of me
has aged normally and the inside has not. I remember clearly believing in
such
tales - and I still find the possibility titillating and entertaining. Who's
to say it isn't so? If it's true that seeing is believing, then perhaps
those
who don't see ...don't see because they don't believe.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 9/19/2008 9:09:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,