homestead - Re: [Homestead] Congress goes home, lets Fed control

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Congress goes home, lets Fed control
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:22:21 EDT

sheesh, do you think it is as Harry Reid says "We just don't know what to
do" or do you think the Dems are bailing in order to keep the economy in as
bad
a shape as possible through the election to improve their White House
chances??? Either way, this is really scary

In a message dated 9/18/2008 8:07:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,