homestead - [Homestead] RFID --New License/pic story today's NYT

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] RFID --New License/pic story today's NYT
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/17/a-new-license-for-more-than-just-driving/index.html?hp

scary stuff, doesn't even warrant front page, not in today's world.  we will
accept anything.  'Voluntary now, just like photo was on Driver's License
originally.   My first driver's License was typed cardboard, no photo.   Soon
they will mandating putting these damn things underneath your skin.  Beware
the watchers.

The first time I read about these things being put in people's flesh, I
though of the old  rhyme from MacBeth  "By the pricking of my thumbs,
something wicked this way comes." ......bobford

  • [Homestead] RFID --New License/pic story today's NYT, bob ford, 09/17/2008