homestead - Re: [Homestead] Federal Buy Outs

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Federal Buy Outs
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:12:41 -0400

What I've understood is that the govt extended loans to keep them
going at about 11.something % interest rate. Comment was that this was
a high rate and was to keep them looking for other lenders. Also,
funny comment was that the effectof them coming apart quickly would be
a disaster. Does this mean they are still expected to fail slowly?

Rob - Va