homestead - Re: [Homestead] A health questionnaire

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A health questionnaire
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

Just wanted to take a moment and thank those who have taken the time to do
this-I have about 30 so far!!!  I hope more people will dig it out of their
folders and take the survey.  I will make some generalizatons and post them
after I get a large enough sample of people.
It is very interesting so far.

Akka B