homestead - [Homestead] Soil--fragility/capacity Nat'l Geo. Cov

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Soil--fragility/capacity Nat'l Geo. Cov
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 23:25:49 -0700 (PDT)

This month's National Geographic has a cover story about the problem
(worldwide) with soil quality and our coming inability to feed our populous(I
think it was Jerry who mentioned something about this in the past few days).
There's also talk about the newest tractors/harvesters from John Deere

also,  Akka,  there's a pictorial article about that Hallodron (sp) super
collidor ..........bobf

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/featurehub

  • [Homestead] Soil--fragility/capacity Nat'l Geo. Cov, bob ford, 09/13/2008