homestead - Re: [Homestead] Verlyn klinks about horse memory

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Verlyn klinks about horse memory
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:39:36 -0400

On Sep 9, 2008, at 12:04 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
If anyone wants a stupid horse, Lefty Lefty Lou is unsteady,
unreliable and evergreen.

Hello, Dear One,

I'm hoping WE are not in line to get Lefty Lefty Lou!

(Trusting that the rain that just started here in VA will pass, I'm planning to bring the two nice ponies home tomorrow.)

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd
Lovettsville, VA 20180