homestead - [Homestead] fun site, no homestead content

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] fun site, no homestead content
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:10:59 -0400

I found this and thought it was kind of fun. It's a search engine for books and music and movies.

"Gnod is my experiment in the field of artificial intelligence. Its a self-adapting system, living on this server and 'talking' to everyone who comes along. Gnods intention is to learn about the outer world and to learn 'understanding' its visitors. This enables gnod to share all its wisdom with you in an intuitive and efficient way. You might call it a search-engine to find things you don't know abou"a search engine for stuff you didn't know you wanted to find".

http://www.gnod.net/

  • [Homestead] fun site, no homestead content, paxamicus, 08/25/2008