homestead - Re: [Homestead] help, lamb smart people

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] help, lamb smart people
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:16:24 -0400

They are smallish Katahdins, born in April/May.

And no, I'm not sure, the last time I weighed one was a couple of months ago to get a weight dosage on a medicine right, it's entirely possible they are bigger. I can eyeball weight on a pony pretty well but these sheep, I am still learning.
We can see how close I am when they get on the scale at Hemp's, I guess.

Thank you kindly, Lynda.