homestead - Re: [Homestead] Waste Vegetable Oil vs. Biodiesel

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Waste Vegetable Oil vs. Biodiesel
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:56:54 -0400

It's been a while since I've used a bumper pull. I can hook up the gooseneck with my eyes closed (I guess most people could). Hitting the bumper pull with a new truck and a new trailer for the first time...it just took me about two seconds longer than normal.

Please don't worry, you carers. I am properly chastened and won't do it again. I won't need to.

Point well made.

xoxox