homestead - Re: [Homestead] The answer, my friend, may not be blowing in the wind.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The answer, my friend, may not be blowing in the wind.
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:52:39 -0700 (PDT)

Warren, after some uncomfortable need to explain heavy winter storms, the
'smart set' has now proclaimed that we should all use the phrase "climate
change" rather than "global warming". Thus, all questions are now answered
to fit their paradigm ......warm as hell in the desert., but at least I am no
longer required to question nor think.....bobford