homestead - [Homestead] Skychairs

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Skychairs
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 11:23:01 -0500

There are a lot of knockoffs out there, but we bought a couple of the original Skychairs and hung them over a limestone drop in our creek from the limbs of an overhanging oak tree. These are hands down the most comfortable chairs (and footstools) we own, fully adjustable for comfort. I could easily sleep in it if I wanted to. I am seriously thinking about putting up some kind of repeater for my WiFi so I can get a connection from one! It would be like working from a treehouse. They come in oiled canvas for hanging on porches and a synthetic that is weatherproof and doesn't retain rainwater (what we have). They are very well-built and look as good as new after three years of use and we use them every day. I'll see if I can find some pics to put up on my blog.

http://www.skychairs.com/

--Sage

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:08:30 -0400