homestead - Re: [Homestead] Interesting map

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Interesting map
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:47:17 -0400

I looked at this map, Don, and of course we are situated in a hot zone, right outside D.C. So then of course, I looked at NY, around Ithaca. At first I was encouraged that things were not so bad there, but then I realized, they ARE so bad there, it's just not happened in 2007. It would be interesting to compare this map to the previous 8 (for argument's sake) years. I'd speculate it started red in the middle and flotsam-ed and jettison-ed (I'm sorry Gene) it's way across the U.S. in both directions like a sickening red tide.

And at some point in the next few weeks we are going to pop up with new addresses too, but I think I'd better keep the identity I finally claimed after ten years. ; )

Celia

That's Mrs. K1LKY to you, I bet

; -D