homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rude tough questions for Obama from Int'l press corps

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rude tough questions for Obama from Int'l press corps
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:57:55 -0500

On Jul 22, 2008, at 4:27 PM, bob ford wrote:

Well, you are certainly right on that point. But click on the link for a photo of the kind of man, we, his constituents, are more accustomed to viewing. I think you might change you image if you see him through our eyes .....bobford

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/pjcomix/blog/john-mccain2.jpg

Yeah, his sense of humor is, um, uh, different. Maybe it's simply age.

When I moved to Phoenix I felt that one of the good things was I would get to vote for John McCain sooner or later. I had bought into his story which of course has been cultured for decades.

Today, I truly do not know who John McCain is. Frankly, I don't think he knows who he is.