homestead - Re: [Homestead] How well do you know the candidates . . .

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <wce1482 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How well do you know the candidates . . .
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:43:32 -0800

I would disagree. You're going to get 4 more years of Bush regardless of who you choose.

And I'll quote Teflon once again "There's not much of a difference between my position and George Bush's position at this stage. The difference, in my mind, is who's in a position to execute."

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "william Eggers" <wce1482 AT yahoo.com>

This may be kind of far fetched, but Bush got congress to pass a bill that allows him to take over the government if he feels the need. No conditions or requirements set. So, all he has to do is declare that he is running the government. I suspect that if McCain doesn't win that that is what will happen. If McCain wins it is the same as having Bush for another term. Just an idea. Something to keep in mind.