homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mud Day, no batteries required

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mud Day, no batteries required
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 23:34:21 EDT

Sorry Gene, that is a news site and the photos changed to a new story, try
this one

_http://www.pixcetera.com/pixcetera/mud-day-2008/5270?icid=200100397x120562567
8x1200268305_
(http://www.pixcetera.com/pixcetera/mud-day-2008/5270?icid=200100397x1205625678x1200268305)

In a message dated 7/12/2008 10:31:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
genegerue AT ruralize.com writes:

On Jul 12, 2008, at 5:36 PM, DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

> You've got to see this. If you ever thought kids today we so very
> different
> from our day, think again.
> I am just surprised this isn't sponsored by Tide...
>
> Drew

Drew, when I went to the link you then provided I got ten photos of
people with AIDs.