homestead - [Homestead] Sunday doings

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Sunday doings
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:50:37 -0400

We got showered up and put on clean clothes and headed out to the local coffee house. I am in podcast piggy heaven. I have 65 downloads going. Life is beautiful. Roy has coffee, food, and the paper. The Taz has the owner's kid to play with, the dress up box, and the jazz musicians. Music hath charm with which to sooth the savage beast, especially live music.

I love podcasts. I love wireless internet. God bless Al Gore's Internet inventing little heart. I love smelling like a girl in a pretty dress. Homesteading (or in my case, hermitage) is good but it's nice to get out sometimes.