homestead - [Homestead] homestead opportunity

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] homestead opportunity
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:12:30 EDT

I and my siblings have inherited our grandparents farmstead in central
Illinois, and after selling land for debt, are left with the 2 story
farmhouse,
outbuildings and five acres of land. The logistics of one of us taking it
over
are overwhelming. None of us are close to the location, so we are either
going to sell it outright, or rent it in some form or fashion. I would love
see someone homestead the place and give it the love it deserves. If anyone
has
suggestions, please share. If anyone is interested for themselves, just
email me.

Thanks
Drew
dsanner106 AT aol.com