homestead - Re: [Homestead] the oops

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] the oops
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:42:02 EDT

Sandy, Mormon Tea is Ephedra, that pain releiver that the
FDA is trying to do away with because it is so effective,
and misused by the weight loss industry.
--Sage

Sage - thank you!

I (now long of tooth and short of breath) have become increasingly dependent
on Primatene Mist. Ephedrine!

And it has been increasingly harder to find. Hmmm...maybe I need to revisit
erowid.com. <g>

No weight loss problem here - but gravity is indeed not my friend. It occurs
to me that gravity itself is probably what precipitated the Back To the
Earth movement, ever nearer and dearer to my heart - literally.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave

fuel-efficient used cars.