homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ticks

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ticks
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:11:46 -0400

Glad it works for you..I know it works for me...and he should come out/off, head and all if you don't pull too hard. Just be sure to pour some alcohol or peroxide on the site afterwards.
Thanks Rob.
Bev

Robert Walton wrote:
Hey all,

I thought I'd report on the tick release method that someone (Bev?)
discussed earlier. Where you pull gently for about 30 seconds and then
let off. I did that about 3 or 4 times and the tick let loose and I
pulled it off. I'm sure I'll get to try the method again, hopefully
not soon.

Rob - Va