homestead - Re: [Homestead] gm crop failures spreading

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gm crop failures spreading
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 19:39:43 -0700

I do not have an internet connection here so cannot find a recent article I read that show 10 reasons that GM crops are not living up to promise. GM crops are an important profit center for large companies so they fight to protect the cash flow and in doing so are harming food production more and more.

Don Bowen KI6DIU