homestead - Re: [Homestead] Make your own choice

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Make your own choice
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:46:01 -0500

On Apr 28, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Marie McHarry wrote:

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 8:04 AM, <jmroll AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
Lynda, Gene what say ye?

Celeste and Loren Davis are Missionaries in Africa and can shed some light on one of our Presidential candidates.

I'm not Lynda or Gene, but I can recognize a hoax e-mail when I see
it. Before you send on stuff like this check Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/kenya.asp

Thanks, Marie. My naivete is once again on full display.

Guppy Gene, now extricating the hook from his lip.