homestead - Re: [Homestead] Farm Swap Group

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Farm Swap Group
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:07:21 -0400

Whoohoooo! I'm still In Virginia, maybe someone wants some of these dang ram lambs when they're all fat and happy.

Celia

On Apr 22, 2008, at 6:58 PM, Robert Walton wrote:

There are some new groups starting on Yahoo groups that are
interesting. It's called FarmSwap. You can search it at Yahoo groups
for your state. These groups just started up a month or so ago, but
the Virginia group is pretty active.

I already met some homesteaders 3 miles from me that were looking for
guinea eggs and swapped them for horse manure.

It's not the same as freecycle, but a great way to meet farms with
sruff to swap.

Rob - Va