homestead - Re: [Homestead] project ranger

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] project ranger
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:07:58 -0500

On Apr 19, 2008, at 6:00 PM, keith bellinger wrote:

Long ago, before Winter came to Pennsylvania, I began Project Ranger. As
of today it is finally ready for inspection. Total cost was just over a
thousand dollars. Here's some photos of it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25847493@N06/

Dang, Keith, and here I thought you were a wood butcher. That truck is a fine piece of work, um, I think. Does it go down the road straight forward?

Hey, come on by for some of the cherry pie, pizza and beer and play with this 1978 4WD Ford backed up against a tree to keep it in place. Don has about given up on it. If you can make it able to once again climb steep hills with a single roar I will feed you until you cry "Uncle!"