homestead - Re: [Homestead] National news

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] National news
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:01:44 -0800

I'm with you and the continual nonsense ""The Olympic Games are the most honorable, venerated, and prestigious international sporting events in the world." Do they think if they keep saying it that will make it true. The games have been the worst incidents of drug use in atheletics absolutely forever! That isn't my idea of honorable.

Personally, I think ALL big atheletics anythings should be done away with! What a total waste of money! It is just one more way for big corporations to make money.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

I'd like to do it the other way, please. Keep our athletes at home and
give them national attention for getting this far, and send the
Chinese Bush. You know what happened to the guy who was nominally
responsible for the melamine thing. The 5 cent solution, is what.