homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hops into action

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hops into action
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:21:48 -0400

I think there are so many good ways to dress pasta that getting locked into one tomato sauce is really missing out.

I marvel time and time again at her recipes. They seem so simple, just a few ingredients, very common techniques, but I have yet to make something of hers that didn't totally work and have my kids licking their plates. Her bolognese is spectacular, but I probably won't do that again now till fall.