homestead - Re: [Homestead] Review - The Open Road: The Global Journey of the Fourteenth ...

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Review - The Open Road: The Global Journey of the Fourteenth ...
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 05:45:20 -0700

On Apr 1, 2008, at 5:31 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

Once you figure it out it's ok to move on. I'd rather you kept
figuring it out. Hell, the coffee and your Pepsis alone knock us out
of enlightenment, I'm sure. So hush yourself and just keep on.
Besides, talk about brain washed, really. Did he ever have a choice
but to be settled?

I don't think he is settled. Seems exceptionally open-minded. Four hours of meditation/prayer each morning. Still getting it together. Very human.

Pepsis? You have me confused with someone else.

As with a zillion other things, beer can be a path to enlightenment.