homestead - Re: [Homestead] Reclaiming farm land

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Reclaiming farm land
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:38:19 -0500

Yep, I've got them, but the goats are busy on another 8 acres. They do
a good job keeping the brambles down, making it hard for the brambles
to prosper.

If they come back with a vengance in the field, I'll probably have to
somehow add the goats to it. That may mean a couple years of pasture
rotation, because the goats would eat the brambles before grass.

Rob - Va