homestead - Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:33:50 -0800

Doesn't work when it is linked with NAFTA since that was Bushy Sr.'s baby, which someone always conveniently forgets. All Billy Boy did was sign it after Bushy Sr. arranged it and pushed it through Congress.

So, who would Bushy Sr. be in the Wild West? Which bad guy fell in his soup? Or did any of them <g>

Thanks Sandy and Drew..
As you can see, I don't know my Wild West lore and history, but even
after reading a bit, there just seems to be more venom in the reference
to Hillary than in the history of Ike and Billy...I mean, IMO, calling
her Clanton almost gives her a legendary status, and I think the use was
intended to be more derogatory than legendary. But, in the same vein,
instead of the Clantons and the Earps, it could reference RFK v. Hoffa,
or Ness v. Capone..etc. I guess with time, the bad guys seem more
legendary and less evil...hmmmm
Hillary Hoffa.. :)
I think I get it now..thanks everyone!