homestead - Re: [Homestead] Post now or forever hold your peace..Insta-poll

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Post now or forever hold your peace..Insta-poll
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:05:32 -0600

I would plant them east-west, just like you'd orient a greenhouse, as there would always be sun on the tops. If you plant north-south one side of the hedge will always be in the shade. Here, where the afternoon sun is so strong, the east side of hedges are spindly and the plants lean toward the west.

--Sage
Way Out in Texas

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:44:21 -0500