homestead - Re: [Homestead] 1984 in TN

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 1984 in TN
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:33:11 -0800

I have an early Rickenbacker 12 string, does that count <g>

Lynda, snowed in and getting cabin fever because all the seed catelogs arrived before the snow!
----- Original Message ----- From: "WF Smith" <mogrits AT gmail.com>

Thanks for that clear and concise answer, James. The list has been so quiet
the past few days I wish you'd witheld your response at least until we
linked the NAIS to the BLM, the IHS and the California Community College
System.

I recently joined a list about an obscure brand of guitar and it's
generating 10-15 messages a day. I guess that shows homesteaders are busy
doing and the shiftless musicians sit around and type about it.

Our homestead is in it's winter holding pattern. The rich soil we built with
years of mulch has attracted some ne'er do wells and I anticipate a mole
problem this spring.