homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wireless connection problems

  • From: clhw AT infoave.net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wireless connection problems
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:09:51 -0400

Not wireless, but dial-up -- yesterday, we could dial up and were connected
but could not access any web sites nor our email server. We tried multiple
times and called tech support once. Later, we tried again, and with another
computer. No improvement. This time, tech support told us they were having
similar problems with a group of people in certain sectors of their
coverage. Of course, they had someone working on it and hoped to resolve
the problem as soon as possible.

I slept on it. This morning, all was back to working. No clue what
happened. It wasn't our computers.
Lynn