homestead - Re: [Homestead] anise and fish

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] anise and fish
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 15:49:50 -0800

Must be Italian fish <g>

Lynda, whose DH will kill for anything with anise in it!

I dunno...remember, I didn't write these things, I posted what I acquired from other people..lol..
But, after I read that, I looked in the fishing supplies at KMart, and they sell sprays made from anise..I have since seen them at other places, too. It's apparently irresistable to fish. Odd, huh.