homestead - [Homestead] Bandsaw blades

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Bandsaw blades
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 00:43:03 -0500

Ron asked me about custom size band saw blades. Here's the link to the
site where I ordered my blades. They can custom cut any size you need at
very good prices, at least as good as what you can get in Home Depot
type stores. Lots of good info on the site for selecting the right
blade. Their shipping is reasonable, too.

http://www.toolcenter.com/BANDSAW_BLADES.html

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.

  • [Homestead] Bandsaw blades, EarthNSky, 12/25/2007