homestead - Re: [Homestead] Country roads

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Country roads
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:07:51 -0700

At 10/14/2007, you wrote:
Seems to me this is better.

I agree.

Here it is sometimes difficult to back out of the driveway, especially when the kids are being dropped off from school. You cannot let them walk three blocks you know.

This last weekend I went to Petaluma north of the Bay Area. While we were up there a major truck wreck closed I-5 just as it comes into the valley. We took a long way around over 101 and it was a pure mess.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com