homestead - Re: [Homestead] Civil Disobedience in Myrtle Point

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: Homestead mailing list digest <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Civil Disobedience in Myrtle Point
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:08:12 -0700

Yeah, we're trying several ideas. They'll be using a "communal" press to voluntarily press some apples from a bin on their own. I too am happy to see it rinsed if there's a break between uses (unlikely). Tongs, paper plates, so they don't touch the apples. At that point there's no rational objection, except possibly from the "franchise" (and other liawyer terms) that hypothetically bribed the city into letting them bilk thirsty people for every dime they possibly can, to the effect that our free apple juice is really interfering with that cash extraction process.

Bill
S. Oregon coast.

  • Re: [Homestead] Civil Disobedience in Myrtle Point, Bill Jones, 09/14/2007