homestead - Re: [Homestead] Farm animals healthy

  • From: Mjkoaktreecottag AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Farm animals healthy
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:40:37 EDT

Good morning Melody~

I had a similar experience with a piece of steak, but the diagnosis for me
was a hiatal hernia--which is usually aggravated by acid reflux and can also
eventually lead to narrowing of the esophagus...If you have more trouble, you

might want to have this checked out.
maggie

PS Although I knew it wasn't good for me, I still imbibed diet coke
regularly ( about 1 a day), but after this cut back to 1 or 2 a week. Then
an
irritated hernia episode was painful enought to get me to quit entirely
and switch to cold green tea and water at home and water when we go out to
eat, except at my favorite Chinese buffet. Love their hot Jasmine tea!