homestead - Re: [Homestead] gas prices

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gas prices
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:41:58 -0700 (PDT)

I asked about bio diesel when I first got on this
line. Someone responded with a good, but not rel
event argument about why that was not a practical
alternative to gasoline. But my question was and
still is: is it feasible for a small farmer or
homesteader to have his/her own bio diesel plant?
When I googled it I didn't find a site that addressed
that issue in terms I was comfortable with.
Van Dell