homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sounds cool to me. Fireproof, too.

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sounds cool to me. Fireproof, too.
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 05:59:45 -0700

Are you suggesting that an intentional cave man would steal from non- cave men? Where's the morality? Live simply, surely a moral choice, but steal, a most immoral act? Incongruous, I say.

I propose that we conduct analysis of this man's ethics.

Someone go visit him, ask questions, take notes, and report back.

There's a book, or at least an article in this.